TEAM GK Index du Forum

TEAM GK Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Facebook Api Me Friends

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    TEAM GK Index du Forum -> STRATEGIE -> SOEUR DE BATAILLE
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
branspike

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 23:54 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Api Me Friends Répondre en citant

Facebook Api Me Friends
> DOWNLOAD

–CBroe May 1 '14 at 0:17 3 developers.facebook.com/docs/apps/versions –CBroe May 1 '14 at 0:19 11 CBRoe It's bad news because it's a false good idea which will lead to more chaos. I came here myself and then thought, now what?! The Issue Just like user3594351, I was noticing the friend data was blank. For apps which were active before April 30th, these apps can call either Graph API v2.0 or Graph API v1.0, but Graph API v1.0 will be deprecated on April 30th 2015. –Tony - Currentuser.io May 1 '14 at 11:12 6 ok, I test with graph explorer v2.0 and you can get friends post on news feeds, but not the friends timeline. Find more of what you're looking for with Facebook Search. .. Sorry about that. All done on Facebook developer website under settings. a game to find restaurants, etc. To emulate the friend picker by hand inside my app I did the following: Create a tab activity that shows two fragments. ProductsFacebook LoginSharing on FacebookGamesFacebook App Ads. –AlikElzin-kilaka Apr 17 '17 at 16:25 4 I can not understand why they had to restrict it this much. We didn't receive a proper request from your browser. Today we review Threejs cameras. The apps that are using Graph API 1.0 will be working till April 30th, 2015 and after that it will be deprecated. We didn't receive a proper request from your browser. // try { if (type == Type.INVITABLE) { //parse /me/invitablefriend this.facebookId = jsonObject.getString("id"); this.name = jsonObject.getString("name"); //Handle the picture data. So my issue was 'How Do I create FriendPickerFragment by hand? What Did Not Work Option #1 from Simon Cross was not strong enough to invite friends to the app. For apps wanting allow people to invite friends to use an app, you can still use the Send Dialog on Web or the new Message Dialog on iOS and Android. SupportPlatform StatusDevelopers GroupMarketing PartnersBugs.. asked 3 years, 8 months ago viewed 73,839 times active 3 years, 4 months ago Blog Take the 2018 Developer Survey Linked 340 Facebook Graph API v2.0+ - /me/friends returns empty, or only friends who also use my application 3 Fetch friends birthday using facebook graph api v2.0 5 Facebook Api getting total count of friends, but not friends data 1 How to get a facebook users friends and profile picture of friends using graph api v2.0? 0 How to get all friends from user's facebook account using facebook SDK ( iOS )? -1 Which permissions I need to read Facebook App Users List 0 How get list of friends and email using Facebook sdk 0 How can I get the facebook friendscount of a user profile via graph API 2.2? 0 iOS/objective-c: Facebook integration importing contacts no longer possible? 0 Facebook API v2.1 - Identify Friends see more linked questions Related 67Facebook Graph API : get larger pictures in one request1493How does Facebook disable the browser's integrated Developer Tools?340Facebook Graph API v2.0+ - /me/friends returns empty, or only friends who also use my application49Get username field in Facebook Graph API 2.047Get ALL User Friends Using Facebook Graph API - Android0Is there a way sign in on Android to facebook using graph api v 1.0 to facebook app made on graph api 2.0?0Get users friends list in Graph API version 2.00Facebook Graph API: Can't get all friends of a user with a graph v1.0 (old) facebook app0returns friends who also use your app using only facebook graph API 2.20GRAPH API 2.8 friends' location Hot Network Questions Does mean "South Korea" or "Korea as a whole"? How to partially extract zipped huge plain text file? ssh - why can I login with partial passwords? Is standing actually illegal in Venice? "Should the" with subject-verb agreement Unity - moving an object around a radius Can you use Ready an action with "receive a buff from an ally" as the trigger? Why is it so inefficient to generate electricity by absorbing heat? What sense does it make for "sharpness" to be adjustable on a monitor? ChemicalData returns the correct result for "Sulfuric" but an empty list for "Sulfuric Acid". Continue Single Page Application with AngularJSHTML5JavaScript Aug 28, 20170 1745 AngularJS is a dynamically developing framework for building dynamic web applications. Today we look at the whole process. Continue Eight tips to make website navigation menu more usableDesignInfo Sep 28, 20170 1775 I am pretty sure that you understand the importance of website navigation menu and its correlation with on site engagement. .. –moonvader Apr 14 '17 at 9:05 add a comment up vote -1 down vote in FBSDKGraphAPI v2.0 or above, you must request the userfriends permission from each user in the time of FB login.since userfriends is no longer included by default in every login, we have to add that. I mean the old system was way too abusable but this one is next to useless. Continue 10 Guidelines for Designing an Effective Web SurveyInfo Aug 27, 20170 1470 Web surveys serve as an excellent information gathering tool from target audience. –JustGoscha Apr 16 '15 at 15:04 show 5 more comments up vote 0 down vote Try /me/taggablefriends?limit=5000 using your javascript code OR try the graph API Have fun shareimprove this answer answered May 22 '15 at 14:53 Abhishek Sharma 975 why so many downvotes? –Faisal Ashfaq Jan 21 '16 at 10:19 2 Thank You For this trick, One Up Vote from me Wink –Kirankumar Dafda Jul 14 '16 at 10:30 1 As I think - downvotes here are because "Use of this endpoint requires review by Facebook and should only be used for the case where you're rendering a list of friends in order to let the user tag them in a post." You can read more about this in selected answer. See the Facebook upgrade guide for more detailed information, or review the summary below. Once that data is loaded, toss it to the adapter which will render the values to the screen. So is this REALLY close to games or this is just a way of forcing you to place an app inside Facebook and spending money on their advertisement platform? Who's going to decide what a game is? Who decided that your app is actually a game or not? Don't get me wrong on this but for me it makes no sense to block non-gaming apps unless you just want to force them to use the facebook ecosystem. a game to find people, an app to find restaurants 5a02188284
come avere tutte le password di facebookfacebook query language javascriptsign in to gmail with facebookmeetme with facebook loginhow to hack a facebook account with three fake accountscracker mdp facebook 2013download facebook password generator hack v4.2 2011cheat the price is right game facebookfriendship images in marathi for facebookios 6 facebook logout

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 23:54 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    TEAM GK Index du Forum -> STRATEGIE -> SOEUR DE BATAILLE Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange